As the COVID-19 pandemic situation rapidly changes, we are keeping informed on the most recent updates to regulations and protocols.
To learn about present situation please refer to the Ottawa Public Health website at Ottawa Public Health – COVID-19
We want to reassure you that you, our staff and public safety is our priority.
We have reviewed and implemented the guidelines recommended by the government and Public Health. To reduce the risk of infection, we:
– screen all patients for possible risk of COVID 19 infection
– use Personal Protective Equipment
– wash our hands frequently with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer
– thoroughly disinfect all surfaces and exam rooms between each patient
When you come for an appointment, please:
– Avoid unnecessarily touching surfaces when in building and our office.
– Physical distancing when able (2m or 6 feet)
– Bring your own mask or we will provide you with one
– Use the disinfectant at the reception area and throughout the office
– Patiently answer the COVID screening questions
Thank you for your interest, patience, and understanding in these challenging times.